Why become a FAIR Member?
- Have a seat at the table when FAIR develops public policy positions on a wide variety of insurance issues.
- Be a part of a non-partisan, consumer centric trade association that aims to find balanced solutions by working with all insurance industry stakeholders.
- Benefit from FAIR’s years of experience, expert team of staff, and strong relationships with the industry and government officials.
- Get the inside track on insurance issues, often before it becomes public knowledge.
- Develop relationships with top executives and decision makers from our current members which include insurance providers, law firms, public adjusting firms, construction, and inspection companies.
- Chairman’s Club Benefits
- Customized Corporate Benefits (Contact FAIR Office)
- Gain direct access to FAIR’s President & CEO to voice concerns, get questions answered, weigh in on policy, etc.
- President’s Club Benefits
- Corporate Branded Table at Annual FAIR Gala (includes 10 Tickets)
- Receive personalized support on issues that matter most to your organization
- Opportunity to feature your business or favorite charity to FAIR’s mailing list
Custom sponsorship options are also available. Please contact the FAIR Development Office at (754) 200-4538 to learn more.
We happily accept all major credit cards.